Delaminated beams secured with concealed and economical fixings
The Community Centre in Kelty, a former church constructed in 1868, was suffering from delamination of various of its elaborate internal roof beams. The Council required a solution that was fast, effective, economical and totally concealed.
Our Approved Installer used our very versatile DryFix pinning and tying system.
- Slim profile stainless steel ties
- Simply power-driven into the timber
- Self-tapping helical design produces great holding power and causes no splitting of the timbers
- Stress-free with sufficient flexibility to accommodate normal building movement
- Ties recessed below surface of timber
- Holes, once made good, were virtually invisible
- Speed of contract produced meant significant cost savings