Epoxy Plus TE
A high performance, non-shrink, pure epoxy resin that is ideal for bonding metal components into masonry, concrete and rock.
EpoxyPlus TE has been formulated to provide superior bonding security and good working time even in warm conditions.
EpoxyPlus TE is a low slump, thixotropic resin and is suitable for horizontal and vertical injection.It is supplied in a two part, nozzle mixed cartridge format for consistent quality and easy use.
- Non-shrink, thixotropic resin
- Anchoring metal fixings, including threaded rods and starter bars, into masonry type substrates including bricks, blocks, stone, concrete and rock
- Anchoring remedial wall ties (e.g. ResiTies or RetroTies) into masonry type substrates including bricks, blocks, stone, concrete and rock
- Ideal for overhead or horizontal use
- Flows easily under pressure
- Rapidly develops compressive and tensile strength
- Two part nozzle-mixed resin for consistent quality
- Long work time even in warm conditions
- Gels rapidly and cures within 24 hours
- Supplied in 250ml part-useable cartridges
- Useable in standard mastic gun